ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
"Sixteen, actually." Says Remi's duplicate from just behind the Lullaby. Reaching forward with its left hand, the duplicate grabs one of the wine bottles at the end of the table and fills both cups before disappearing.

Blinking precariously, Remi raises a brow and nods, again not quite getting the reaction from Finn he'd wanted. (Maybe the Spyglass had taken Tobi's advice to heart, about not letting bullies have their way with him). "I am too." Remi agrees, and this time it's with perfect honesty and a genuine smile. As for the twins? Fuck you. "Between us Ronin and I are at five." Aoife counted. Aoife would always count. "And with Ever over as often as he is—" Because he likes us more, you boring nitwit "—I think we're good. With the war looming, now seems a terrible time to bring another life into this world." He adds dryly before reaching for his newly-filled glass of wine.

"We both know there was never a ghost in your kitchen." Remi says into his wine.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-27-2021, 10:16 PM