ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Like any true predator, the sight of blood has Remi's pulse-quickening and as Finn seems to slump, Remi sits up. There's no question in his mind that, even after his romp with Ronin in the bathroom, the taste of blood on Finn's lips would be decadent; it's a good thing the Spyglass's focus is on the table, lest he see the way the Lullaby experimentally licks his own bottom lip.

"He doesn't know?" Soberly asked, Remi frowns and looks for all the world like he might actually care about the other man's pain. The question of just what was done in the bathroom though, has the Lullaby seeking out his counterpart's stormy gaze. "Having sex." He replies easily, willing the image into Finn's mind. "You know what that's like. When you just can't keep your hands off of one another and you need the release." Only...no. He was quite sure Finn didn't know. Or at least, he wasn't the sort of man to act on such urges, which perhaps was what Remi was getting at. "Don't worry, we didn't leave a mess."
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-27-2021, 10:32 PM