ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

He and Tobi had been gone for something like fifteen minutes at the most, and already Ronin can see the breakdown in any kind of bridge that had been forming across the unexpected group. Cursing himself for his own idiocy and vowing to make this up to Remi for the rest of the evening and beyond, he strokes his thumb across the back of the Lullaby's icy hand. "Of course we can go home," he says readily, his free hand coming up to brush along the other man's shoulder.

Silently his projection gets up from the table, moving away to go and say goodbye and goodnight to Mateo (and Ever, by default) and making excuses for Remi. Almost as soon as it is out of sight, Tobi appears and Ronin is already straightening. "I'm really sorry, Tobi, but Remi--" he begins, only for them to tumble into each other's excuses.

With a sad smile and a nod that promises that they can speak about this again privately, Ronin acts as if to guide Remi to his feet. "Thank you for inviting us," he murmurs. "I'll see you soon, Tobi. Have a good night, okay?" Neither of them will, probably. But it is what it is now.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-27-2021, 11:36 PM