ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Filled with relief, Tobi doesn't have the words to express how grateful she is for Ronin's understanding and for how uncomplicated he's able to make things. "It was wonderful to have you both over. You can host next time." She says with a laugh, supposing she sounds rather naive, but it's better than the hopelessness that is yawning up the back of her throat. "I'll be sure Mateo gets on the Sky boat safely tomorrow morning." Tobi adds as the Taliesins set off.

Clicking the door closed, Tobi takes a moment to breathe in the silence. The tension hasn't left with Remi like she thought it might, and suddenly she has the most absurd canine urge to tip her head back and howl. Smiling at herself, the doctor shakes her head, making her way back toward the bathroom where she softly knocks on the door once again. "Hey Finn...Ronin and Remi are gone." She says. "I'm going to finish cleaning up.." It's a subtle offer that he could stay in the bathroom if he wanted, or that he could come out and help her.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-27-2021, 11:43 PM