ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
The tap has stopped running, but now there is the furious sound of scrubbing within the bathroom as Tobi approaches. "Okay," Finn says in the same tight voice that suggets a tenuous control of things at best. "I'm going to... I need to, because they... I just... I'll be a few more minutes, Tobi," he grates out at last, and if anything the sound of cleaning behind the bathroom door becomes all the more ferocious.

And that's exactly where Finn stays for best part of the next hour, during which time Ever and Mateo have absolutely settled down to have their sleepover (which largely involves Mateo trying and failing not to fall asleep). The apartment is quiet by the time he finally emerges, with wet patches on the knees of his pants and on sleeves that have been hastily shoved up to the elbows. Finn's hands and fingers are raw and there's still dried blood on his lips, the Spyglass moving as if in a dream back to the table, as if there might be a conversation there for him to continue.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-27-2021, 11:50 PM