ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Gently and with expert precision, Tobi applies the balm. Someone else might have hissed at the extent of how much damage Finn had managed in such a short amount of time, but then Tobi had been there to witness moments much darker than this. With a coating of non-scented cream that was sure to be stinging by now, Tobi begins to shake her head to cut off Finn's apology, only to find it going a completely different direction.

"Finn," Tobi whispers, reaching out her hand to cup the flexing muscles of his jaw to direct his gaze back to her. "Finn...I don't feel that way at all. You aren't..." Now it's her turn to fail to find the words. Only..that isn't quite true, and though this was never how she planned on telling him (if indeed she planned on it at all), Tobi finds herself smiling. "I love you, Finn." She says, a touch shyly perhaps, though her shiny eyes and round cheeks very much suggest she doesn't regret this admission.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-28-2021, 12:09 AM