ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
It does sting - a lot, as it happens, but Finn almost relishes the burning in his chapped skin as something worth it. If it hurts it means he's managed to put some effort in, and he'll almost resent it when Tobi goes to bandage him up. But she's not reaching for bandages; no, suddenly her hand is against his cheek, and the warmth and softness of her fingers has him unconsciously leaning into the touch.

You don't have to, he wants to say again as weary stormy eyes meet her gaze. It's okay not to want this. But that isn't what's happening at all, and the mental whiplash from his expectations is such that it entirely blanks out his mind. The last time someone had placed love upon his shoulders, the circumstances had been vastly different. It had still been transactional, and it had felt greasy and wrong, like a weight he'd been forced to drag around and show people.

This feels light. It feels like a hiccup in the back of his throat, like a smile he can't keep to himself, and Tobi will see it all over Finn's face as the seconds draw on. The realisation, the oh gods oh fuck I haven't said anything back has it been too long have I messed it up do I just say thanks or do I ask why or is that too weird shut up Finn it's always too weird because it's you and you just--

It's a small mercy that Finn's body cuts off his mind in the way that he leans in to close the distance between himself and the doctor. His kisses smell like bleach and taste like copper, and he can't do anything with his hands because Tobi has covered them in ointment, which Finn feels is hilariously unfair.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-28-2021, 12:25 AM