ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Blinking a few times and having to press her lips together to keep from laughing, Tobi pulls back enough to realize that Finn's hands are hovering awkwardly in the air around her. Unable to remember a time when Finn had asked to touch her in quite this way, she clears her throat and blushes. Had she any idea that this might have been prompted by a comment Remi had made, Tobi would have told Finn that he could absolutely keep his hands to himself and that there was no need. "Of course." She mumbles, distracted by the heat in her cheeks and the blue of Finn's eyes. Twisting to reach for a coated gauze, Tobi begins to bandage Finn's hands, mumbling apologies for the pain she was surely causing him.

"Dinner parties usually have a few hiccups." Tobi replies with a soft shrug of her shoulders as if bathroom sex and murderous houseguests were an expected part of having people over. "I enjoyed dinner too. The meal was wonderful." She adds, beaming at Finn regardless of whether he thought he deserved the praise.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-28-2021, 12:48 AM