ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
"He can dust," Finn decides all too easily, that being the chore which stresses him out the most. (The dust gets everywhere and it creates more dust, and even though they clean regularly enough for it not to be a problem it still feels unnecessarily frustrating for him). He's still thinking about it - duh - when Tobi is suddenly before him again, the Spyglass nodding easily and reaching to pass her the garment.

Before she can draw it over her head, though, Finn shakes himself into action and steps forward to close the distance between them. Drawing her against his bare chest, he lets his arms fold around her such that their combined warmth will radiate out into them both. "I am bad at putting feelings into words," he says quietly, like this might be a revelation for Tobi somehow. "And I do not... I cannot tell if I have ever loved anyone. I wouldn't know how to say it, because I don't have a comparison.

"But the way I feel about you is different to everyone else. You are important to me, and I care about you a lot. And I just... I wanted you to know."
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-28-2021, 01:30 AM