ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
"Dusting it is." Reaching for the shirt—a well-worn thing that might once have been black but was now the faded colour of nothing—Tobi feels bandaged hands around her and sips in a surprised breath as she's pulled against Finn. Suddenly all too aware of the fact that they're both topless and that her nipples press against him before any other part of her does, Tobi swallows as she looks up into his face.

Shocked not only by the content of what Finn has to say but how succinctly he actually manages it, Tobi releases the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding as she slips her arms around his neck. "I appreciate that." She whispers as if speaking too loudly might somehow break the spell that must have fallen over Finn. "It's okay if you don't know if you love me. It's even okay if you know that you don't. I only said it because...it was easier than explaining that I don't care what most people are like, and that I want and like being with you. That you never have to be sorry for the way you are." Pausing, she stands on her tiptoes. "Even when there are hiccups." She adds, the laughter in the back of her throat making the words feel buoyant in her mouth.

"But...thank you. That...." Blushing, Tobi tries to swallow her smile if only to finish her sentence. "...it's really nice to hear."
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-28-2021, 01:39 AM