a bucket and a mop (that's some what?)
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
On the other hand, as Harper hears someone else advancing up the metal stairs, he is both relieved and intrigued. Far more accepting of socialization than the man that emerges from the depths of the lighthouse, looking far too large for the space. Delight overtakes Harper's genial features, recalling days of sparring when he had visited Kiada in Halo what feels like ages ago. Irritation dissolves like mist beneath the sun as his name is spoken, pleased that such a formidable and honorable man remembered the likes of Harper.

"Deimos! It's been ages, how are you?" He's halfway to making his way towards the Sword when the offer is made, and Harper's wandering attention is brought sharply back to the problem at hand. Turning to squint at the birds, he gives an exasperated huff of a laugh. "I'd love some help. I don't want to hurt them, but they've only got half a brain between all of them anyway, and it's tempting even if they didn't intentionally ruin the shrine." A problem for after they accomplish forcing the birds to depart. "They're quite unimpressed by me, and I don't blame them." Laughing as he gestures to himself. Fit, yes, but still just a man who doesn't have the heart to hurt them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a bucket and a mop (that's some what?) - by Harper - 11-27-2021, 02:42 AM