a bucket and a mop (that's some what?)
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Ah, so some mix of chemistry and alchemy then. It's endlessly fascinating, and though he does not at all regret being tied to Safrin, Harper can't help but spare a moment to be envious of such magical feats. "Amazing. Again," he chuckles, because it's not often he's reduced to repetition considering his otherwise verbose nature. Science may not have been his forte back home, but crime scene analysis required a more than rudimentary understanding of it, and he knows this particular train of thought is going to keep him awake trying to find connections that don't exist.

Deimos' efforts are distracting as such, but Harper finds a steady rhythm in cleaning the alter by hand. It means he is much slower of course, but the man finds himself praying as he does so. More of an internal sharing of thoughts and events than requests, but it helps him feel closer to Safrin that way.

Standing, Harper hops over the center railing without a second thought. He has leapt from buildings twice the height of the lighthouse with only grapnels. Though this time it's easy to take wing mid-descent, fluttering about on the lower level to find an adequate rag that is plucked in dark talons and brought back to the pinnacle. No streaks allowed here, no sir. Harper transforms back easy as you please, drying off the beaded water on the altar before deeming it perfect and putting the prior offerings back with a reverent hand. "I'd hate to keep them from roosting, but do you think there's a way we can block the inside? I believe it's usually glass, though I wonder if it shattered when the volcano erupted." Or if it had ever existed at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a bucket and a mop (that's some what?) - by Harper - 03-15-2022, 07:37 AM