if morning never comes
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures
It might be out of focus, but Tobi will still definitely see the sudden reddening of Finn's cheeks as she calls him out on being good in bed. "Well that is hardly the point," he begins, clearing his throat and shifting so he can nose into her curls (and so she can't see him implode any further). He's just letting his fingers trail along her lower back when the growl hits the air and Finn stiffens, leaning back a bit to try and see if she's alright.

"Does this mean that we don't have to invite them to dinner a second time?" he asks, and though most might consider this a badly timed joke, Finn is deadly serious. "He wants to have me. I don't know how I can explain it, it's... it's like whatever is in here," and on the emphasis he takes Tobi's hand, pressing it against his chest, "It feels like he wants to look at it, and to keep it. Or to crush it. I... I don't think I like it either." Not any more.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Tobi

"It means he'll never step foot into this house again if he wants to keep the rest of his fingers." Tobi all but snarls, as her protective instincts have her stiffening against Finn's side. Watching, horrified, as her hand is placed against Finn's chest, Tobi's mouth opens to say that she doesn't understand, but...part of her thinks that she does.

Never had Finn seemed broken to her, but gods if she hadn't seen her fair share of men and women who adored those with terminal illnesses or strange mental afflictions. They acted like saviors and martyrs, only...the shine seemed to fade away if ever her patients made abrupt recoveries. Leaning up, Tobi rubs one of her cheeks against her bare shoulder as the sudden heat she felt could be wiped away.

'Well...he doesn't get to. Whatever is inside you, is for you." She remarks, and if her dark hair has started to bristle with the formation of hackles, so be it. "No one gets to have you. Not ever again." Tobi adds, her gaze softening slightly as she sees Finn again, instead of Remi's face scored by her claws.
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Finn shouldn't be smiling at this, but he can't help himself; he's also never once seen October this worked up or angry, and so he regrettably has little idea about how serious she might be. Instead his free hand comes up as if to smooth down her dark hair, the other squeezing against her own where it's still pressed against his chest. "That means a lot. Even more, coming from you," he admits, leaning in to let his lips ghost across hers.

And he almost says it - he almost says you can have me, but in truth no one has ever let him belong to himself before, and selfishly the Spyglass is relishing it too much to even consider the future just now. "At least I know that telling him to go fuck himself was justified," he murmurs instead, and he even has the nerve to sound smug about it.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Tobi

For the first time ever (except maybe for the first time, when she was too surprised by being kissed by Finn to do anything about it), Tobi doesn't kiss the Spyglass back. Instead she imagines biting at Remi's ankles, or sitting on his feet and leaning back hard enough to make him fall over.

Growling again, but sounding somehow more agreeable about it, Tobi huffs and presses her nose back under Finn's chin. "We could always run away. I could have a travelling medical clinic in the Wilds, and you could document all the new areas." Tobi suggests, though she's only about 20% serious. Then again, with how unbearable Cian had become, perhaps one day Finn's loyalties would shift, and he'd finally put himself first.

"Until then, Remi is absolutely banned from this house.  And if we see him while we're out..." Pausing, Tobi tries to think up the most appropriate punishment she could think of. "..we will smother his face in lip chap and then I'll press all my loose fur into it. He'll never be able to get it all off." And gods if dog hair and lip chap wasn't the worst combination to have on your face.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
"I hate to break it to you Tobi, but there aren't all that many places in the Wilds where there are enough people to necessitate a travelling medical clinic," Finn remarks mildly, and even as Tobi continues to growl, the Spyglass is content to hold her in his arms and relax bonelessly against the pillows. "But then perhaps people would come to you." Luckily the subject changes before Finn can try and make their pipe dream logical and instead he scoffs an unexpected laugh at the image of Remi's 'punishment'.

"I am not so sure that is better than politely acknowledging him and going about our day," he says softly. "So far, that seems to have really upset him." And perhaps that is why things came to a head at the dinner party. Thank goodness, at least, that the Spyglass is still none the wiser about the spectre of Remi that had been breathing down his neck whilst he was in the kitchen.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Tobi considers this for a moment, and though in reality having nothing to do all day would drive her absolutely mad, instead she beams at Finn. "Good. That means I'll have all the time in the world to wake up like this with you every morning."

Shifting her hips slightly beneath the sheets as she stretches one of her arms across Finn's chest, Tobi has to stop herself from assessing whether or not one of the freckles on his shoulder is actually a mole, and whether it's an odd shape worth looking into. 'What, ignoring him, you mean?' She clarifies, subtly reaching over to brush her finger against said freckle-mole so that her mind could rest. (It wasn't raised, so it was nothing to worry about).

'As long as you don't think that would antagonize him more.'
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
"...I would like that as well, actually. And there is never any shortage of things to research, especially out in the Wilds," Finn murmurs with a secret smile against the crown of Tobi's head. It's a testament to how far they have come that he accepts her affectionate fussing with little more than a shift of his body to get more comfortable, Finn's eyes on the window as the rain continues to fall outside. The sun has risen now, but it's shaping up to be a truly dreary day.

"Mm, ignoring him," he clarifies with a nod, though he can't say he knows what will antagonise Remi any more. "Everything I do seems to be a problem around him," he admits. "So I suppose I am just sticking to what makes my life easiest. And for now, at least, it's keeping him at a distance." And going to live in a travelling medical clinic, of course.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

"Seeeeee." Tobi hums victoriously, her fingertips tapping out a gentle but successful patter against Finn's chest. It isn't a life that they'll ever have. She can't imagine the overdrive it would send Finn's brain into, to live in a tent or some sort of travelling caravan. The dust and grime alone would take up all the mental resources he'd recently freed up for himself. But it felt good to be able to joke about those sorts of things with him.

"Maybe I can ask for some sort of reverse collar so that we always know if he's near." Tobi suggests, before wrinkling her nose and shaking her head at her own suggestion. "On second thought, I can't imagine anything I would like less than suddenly knowing Remi was within 30m when I was trying to sleep." Shrugging her shoulders, she turns her head and kisses Finn's chin, as it's all she can reach. "Running away it is."
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn lets her have her victory, and it's easily given when all he can really care about is the pitter-patter of her fingers across his chest and the brush of her lips against his chin. However content he might be, though, it doesn't stop the twist of his expression into something distasteful. "I think I would prefer a collar for him, to just keep him 30m away," he murmurs, quite enjoying the mental image of Remi bonking into an invisible shield whenever he gets too close to Finn.

"Mm, running away it is," he agrees, smiling and nestling down with the intention of perhaps snatching a few more minutes of sleep. Unfortunately, though, within moments of getting comfortable, the sound of two boys being very, very awake sounds throughout the apartment, and they will be forced to get up. Honestly, though, Finn doesn't mind all that much.

~FIN
FINN