if morning never comes
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures
Once again Finn proves himself a paradox in situations like these; one would have expected nervous fumbling from a man with his personality and his social quirks. Instead, Tobi will find in him a diligent and responsive partner - his kisses drift from her lips down to her throat, even as his fingers pulse and roll against her clit in a rhythm that seems unbearable in how slow and yet insistent it is.

"Like that?" he wonders with a breathless smile, trying to ignore the way the heat in his belly is starting to feel unbearable, how he has to temper himself against distraction to draw more gasps of pleasure from Tobi's lips. Humming against her throat, despite himself his fingers increase their pace, as if to push her towards the edge without delay.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Tobi

With her eyes rolling back in her head and images of Finn flashing behind her closed eyelids, Tobi nods her head breathlessly, all but whimpering against him. "Yes like that." She agrees, though whether what she said was at all articulate or just breathy sounds against his skin, Tobi has no idea.

Toes clenched and curling in a mirror image of her fingertips, Tobi suddenly stiffens beneath Finn as her thighs come together to trap his hand. "Wait—" She pants, chest heaving. "Wait, wait, wait—" Taking a moment to make sure that she hadn't waited too long to call a halt, Tobi searches for Finn's lips that she might kiss him. Hard. "I want you inside of me when I finish." She explains, holding fast to the fireworks that are pulsing between her legs and behind her eyes.

"I want you." Tobi adds as her fingertips glide suggestively down his sides.
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Naturally, Finn freezes as soon as Tobi says anything but yes, his stormy eyes soft and pre-emptively apologetic until she explains. And at that, the crooked smile returns to his face; a smile she soon covers with her mouth.

Moaning into the kiss, he shivers through the touches she delivers to his sides, shifting a little so he can shed his clothes. It's inelegant and it's more frustrating than anything else, but soon enough the Spyglass is tossing his sweatpants to the side and disappearing beneath the sheets.

Large hands tease Tobi's underwear down and off, Finn pressing hot kisses along the inside of her thighs and over her belly as he slides back up to stretch himself over her. "I want you," he whispers, if that isn't painfully clear by this point.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Tobi

As Finn disappears, for a moment Tobi thinks that he's chosen to ignore her. Only a small part of her wants to protest; she knows Finn is more than skilled with his mouth such that she'll hardly miss the fullness of having him inside of her. But gods if there isn't some itch too deep inside for his tongue to reach.

Pulling her head off of the bed in order to tug her sleeping shirt off, Tobi is relieved to feel Finn emerging from beneath the sheets. "Finn," She all but purrs, feeling shaky with want for him, not least of all thanks to the way he drags himself overtop of her. "Have me." Arching her hips slightly and curling her legs around his hips, Tobi leans up to chase her plea with her lips as her hands slide down his body to encourage his rise into her.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn might be a lot of things, but even he can't deny the needs of his body when his blood is up like this, and as Tobi shifts and arches herself, his hand slips beneath her lower back, the tip of his cock teasing against her. "Gods--" he stutters, only for his lips to be claimed once more by her own, and with Tobi's legs locked around his waist, he's heedless to resist her. Surging up and inside her, he gasps into their kiss, rolling his hips to fill her completely.

With his mind reduced to little more than static and chasing the physical feelings all around him, Finn manages to make missionary relatively exciting, his lips parting in a silent gasp against the side of Tobi's neck as he withdraws only to thrust forward again, wanting her over and over until she's singing his name into the wind roaring outside.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Tobi's lips pull away from Finn's as she gasps. For any watching, her expression might be read as one of pain given how her lips part, her eyelashes squeeze together, and deep lines from between her brows. Of course, for any who know what it is to be filled and fully satisfied by the presence of another, they would know it isn't pain at all. Moaning as quietly as she can against Finn's lips—Mateo and Ever being just down the hall after all—Tobi lets her head loll to the side where she presses haphazard kisses against the tight muscles of his shoulders.

Having been close before, Tobi knows it will take only the barest of efforts on the part of her fingers to send her over the edge, and despite how novel all of this seemed only moments ago, the desire to prolong it was entirely gone. Slipping her hand down her belly and between her thighs, Tobi begins to finish what she'd made Finn stop.

Feeling delirious with the closeness of her orgasm, Tobi curls her free hand up Finn's back, delighting in his every thrust. Smiling as laughter begins to bloom in the back of her throat, matching the heat between her thighs, the doctor presses the back of her head against the bed, giving in to the flush of pleasure that overtakes her.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Lost in the feel of Tobi all around him and already turned on almost to the point where it's over before it even begins, Finn is suddenly thankful for the doctor's earlier instructions. He shifts enough to let her pleasure herself - he'd never deny that, regardless of all else - though as she reaches the edge of her climax, he's not far behind at all. Thrusting harder now, struggling to keep his breathing even or his heart from galloping out of his chest, he stifles the moan that wants to escape his throat.

Finn cums with Tobi's name on his lips and sweat beading down his back, and though it feels as though it's passion and drama and like they've rushed here, in reality this is probably the most sensual things have ever been for the Spyglass. Letting out a shuddering breath and pressing his forehead against Tobi's shoulder, he's not sure whether to laugh or to kiss her to to pass back out into sleep. "That was... we can do that every morning if you want," he says with a chuckle.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Light seems to pour from behind her eyelashes as the world brightens around her. Despite wanting to scream Finn's name and whisper a thousand I love yous against his skin, Tobi instead smothers herself with his body that she might keep relatively quiet.

Laughing breathlessly, now it's Tobi's turn to nudge Finn with her hips that she might reverse their positions as he had before. Looking down at him, her hair a dark curtain behind which her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are bright, Tobi grins with a joy she can't seem to help. "Oh, I absolutely want." She practically sings, leaning forward to kiss him. Reaching for his hands, Tobi is still hungry for his touch even though the deed was done, so to speak. Placing his hands around her hips and sitting up straight, Tobi breathes in deeply as she stretches her arms luxuriously love her head.

'You're wonderful.' She whispers, reaching down to place her palm against his cheek and memorizing just how soft his eyes looked when he let his guard down enough that the weather outside was all that was stormy.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Blissfully compliant as Tobi repositions them, Finn's lips are as soft as his hands, and he lets them run greedily over ever part of her he can touch. "I'm glad," he mumbles into her kiss, wanting to wind his arms around her and roll over and draw the blankets over their heads. Can he still proclaim double chores for tomorrow? Because if he can, he definitely wants to. Instead, though, he's caught by Tobi's dark gaze, and for a moment he can barely believe that he's here. That this can exist, for someone like him.

"You're wonderful," he objects with a gentle smile, turning his head to kiss her fingertips. "Can we stay in bed for a little longer? I don't think I want to get up just yet." And, because it's Finn, and maybe this is how he needs to feel to admit something like this, he offers her a dimpled grin. "Do you know, I told Remi to go fuck himself yesterday?"
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Rolling her eyes as if in playful protest that he stole her compliment, Tobi inhales her delight to feel the softness of his kisses against her fingertips. "Well...I don't hear the boys, so I would say that's a yes." Feeling her post-orgasm bodily confidence begin to fade, Tobi allows herself to slide to one side of the Spyglass, but keeping one leg draped across him.

Before she can settle snugly at his side, Tobi freezes, an expression of awe and horror tugging her lips into a crooked O. "You what?" She asks, laughing. "Finn Rosencrantz!" She scolds, playfully, leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose before collapsing at his side.

"I'm sure he loved hearing that." She muses, shaking her head slightly. "What made you say it?"
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
If possible, Finn only relaxes more when Tobi confirms that they are still boys-less, and he's more than content to let his arms slip around her when she snuggles herself against his side. But his confession has garnered much more of a reaction than expected (or maybe it's exactly what he'd hoped for), the Spyglass scrunching his nose and failing to hide his smile at her continued glee. With pink cheeks, he realises he very much enjoys hearing his full name tumble from Tobi's lips, and he shrugs boyishly across at her.

"Unfortunately I didn't stay to find out. It was the last thing I said to him," he confesses. "He said... or rather, he heavily implied that I would not be able to satisfy you sexually in a relationship." The memory has his expression growing more solemn, of course, and he shifts to pull the sheets over them properly, like they can hide from the words as well as the cold and the rain.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Finn isn't the sort to say just kidding after such a statement, and yet Tobi finds herself waiting for him to say it isn't true. It's so very unlike him, but in the best way possible that she can't help but chuckle as he explains. However as she becomes the content of what he and Remi had been talking about, Tobi frowns. "Wait, he..." Nearly, she sits up. Annoyed as she is, tucked against Finn is impossibly comfortable and so she selfishly remains at his side.

'Well, I hope you didn't take that to heart.' She says, kissing his shoulder. "You clearly satisfy me. But also...who is Remi to be making a judgement on our relationship? Why was he even thinking about how good you are in bed?"
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
The kiss to his shoulder melts Finn's expression into something warmer, and he turns to kiss her forehead in response, even as her words are accompanied by the harsh drum of rain outside. "I started to," he says slowly. "But then you... well. Things always seem better when I am around you," he admits, letting his fingers carefully work through her dark hair.

Wrinkling his nose to think of the why behind it all, he holds her a little closer and shakes his head. "I think he was frustrated because I wouldn't react the way he wanted me to. I... the way we were together once, when I first met him... It was very unhealthy. And it was made worse when we both got sick in Longheat. But I have been trying to make better choices, and I am feeling better, and I... I am worried that if he doesn't get what he wants from me, he will just take it one day."
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Humming warmly during this kiss call-and-response, Tobi shifts that she might peer into his blue eyes, even if they were a bit out of focus given how close she was. "I would never lie to you Finn. Not even about sex stuff." She promises. "And I also think you know you're good in bed." Tobi adds, not wanting to belabour the point, but...well, Finn had literally fucked his way out of poverty and into a coveted position with the Order.

Listening as politely as she can, Tobi is unable to stop the growl that builds in her throat. It's an unexpected sound, and though the doctor clears her throat, she doesn't apologize. "I..don't like that." She mumbles, biting the inside of her cheek to keep her hackles from raising. 'What is it you think he wants?' What could he want? He was happily married, a demigod, in possession of more oddities and knowledge than he probably knew what to do with, and had no intention of ever joining the Order. What then could Finn possibly offer a man like that?
Don't make it bad