not alone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
and on to the glory at my right hand
More than happy to have his focus drawn up to Remi's lips, Ronin melts into the Lullaby's kiss with the sound of his name said in that way echoing in the back of his mind. His fingers thread up and into curls made damp by blood and snow, his tongue writing promises that his body fully intends to keep. The fires that have been kindled by the hunt are fanned into a blaze by Remi's mere presence, and Ronin's free hand tries to sneak into the other man's coat and beneath his shirt.

"I want you," he moans into Remi's mouth, his hips rocking forward to grind teasingly against the Lullaby. He's not aware of it, but behind them the frozen shore glitters with strange, icy baubles, and there's evidence of a shrine nearby too. "I want you all over me, right now."
ronin
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
but baby i've been here before; i've seen this room and i've walked this floor
Willing Ronin's wandering fingers to become tipped with claws that he might more easily shred the garments from his body, Remi finds his movements suddenly made exaggerated by his need. Knowing the feel and taste of his husband's mouth intimately in no way made the feel of the Huntsman's kisses predictable or boring such that the alchemist found himself lost in the words writ by tongue and teeth. Tearing at his husband's clothes to feel the man beneath, the Lullaby all but whimpers with relief to feel the slow and radiant hum of the Huntsman's emotions.

"You're the only thing I want." to think about. to have. to love. to be with. Remi murmurs in response as he tries to shrug out of his jacket while keeping himself as pinned to Ronin as was possible. With his hands hungrily on his husband's hips, the Lullaby sinks down to his knees meaning to drag Ronin with him. The cold of the tundra and the scent of fresh meat and blood only intensified the loud chorus of pleas that has Remi's fingers twitching and his breath coming in small inarticulate gasps.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
It doesn't take much for the two men to surrender to each other on a good day, let alone now, when the barren snowscape offers them privacy and the predators that stir in their blood offer them heat. Shrugging out of his own jacket and letting it pool to the ground, it's with a muffled moan that Ronin follows Remi down to his knees. There's little that makes him want to strip off completely - naked on the Tundra is a step further than just having sex on it - but his hands crave enough of Remi's flesh that he's heedless to stop the other man ridding him of his clothes.

"Then that's what you'll have," he mumbles, wishing he had the concentration to summon another version of himself right now, to have and be had simultaneously. But this feels somehow like it needs to be real, and so it's with only one set of hands that he greedily tries to unbutton the other man's pants. "Gods, I love you," he whispers.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Feeling the rush of his need like a weight against his throat that stifles his lungs each time he tries to take a full breath, Remi hears himself growling in exasperation as more and more seconds tick by and still the pair are kept apart by their clothes. "If ever I see Frey again—" He pants, as his fingers work at Ronin's buttons. They tremble, but not because of the cold. "—I'll ask for a way of stripping down that's faster than this. I think I am owed that, after everything."

Patient enough only that their pants might be dragged off one leg at most, Remi presses his husband back into the snow with his lips as much as the weight of his body. With as much urgency as one might inject life-saving drugs into another, the Lullaby sweeps one of Ronin's legs over his shoulder as he presses his forehead against his husband's chest. "Ronin—" He moans in warning, preparation, or love—perhaps all three—before pressing the balls of his feet into the snow (and against a carcass as it happens), to thrust himself forward. Grunting against tattooed and scarred skin, Remi presses his eyes closed as he feels their bodies come together. Tight and taut until the moment it isn't, the Lullaby gasps and snarls in silent praise. '...fuck."

Reaching up with his mangled right hand to find Ronin's and fix it in place over his head, Remi raises his head as he arcs his back to look down at the man beneath him. "Gods, look at you." The mask of blood Ronin wore only made the blue of his eyes all the more clear. Letting his gaze descend down Ronin's muscular torso to the Huntsman's cock caged between their bodies, has Remi staggering for breath and moaning his appreciation.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin gasps out a laugh, wriggling his way out of his pants as best he can without letting the other man go. "I've never met Frey, but I'll consider this an offering to them if it helps," he moans, his head lolling back so Remi can decorate his throat with kisses. As he's shoved back into the snow it's without any resistance, and with a dexterity expected of a demigod, he hooks his leg over Remi's shoulder.

The weight of his husband's body renders him speechless, his fingers tangling in the back of the other man's hair as if to keep him held close, and as the Lullaby thrusts himself forward, Ronin feels all the breath leave his lungs in a snarled groan of satisfaction. "More," he's already begging, his wrist pinned above his head against the snow, his back arching as if to encourage Remi further.

Look at him, though? It's true that the blush on his cheeks is all but ruined by the blood, his chest heaving and his erection standing very much to attention despite the cold, but it's nothing compared to Remi in his opinion. The Lullaby is sweetness wrapped in knives, his body carved by the role he's been forced to play, and fuck if Ronin doesn't love him to pieces.

"Remi," he pleads, biting the inside of his cheek hard enough to taste blood, his head tilting back against the ground.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Anything you want." Remi whispers, sounding inappropriately sweet and doting amidst the bodies the pair of them had rendered lifeless only moments before. With a breathless and joyful laugh, Remi finds his mind unable to answer the question of slow and building or hard and now that he tries to consider, such that his body answers it for him.

With the hard lines of Ronin's body and his eager erection blazing in his mindseye, the Lullaby drags his gaze back up, nearly undone by the sight of Ronin's exposed neck and the tang of his blood pushed his way with each of the Huntsman's panted breaths. how dare you be like this, Remi wonders silently, sounding genuinely angry. The heat of his emotions would tell a different story, however; one of unfettered devotion and unequivocal need. That his words were coloured with anger was merely a side-effect of the blood and meat chilling all around them, and his fury that Neron had made him feel the way he had.

Carving out the shape of kisses with his teeth against Ronin's chest and neck, Remi's fingers become talons where they pin Ronin's hand into the snow. With every thrust the Lullaby could feel his mind unspooling, and he knew that at the end when all was pulled away, there would be a singular knot of ecstasy that tied him to the man below. "gods, but I—" can't get enough of you Remi half pants and half thinks. He wants to beg for more of the Huntsman despite already having all of him, and so it is that he finds himself stretching up to steal a bloody kiss that tastes of luxere and starlight.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
The physical sensations alone are enough to have Ronin moaning into the cold air, his heel digging into the Lullaby's shoulder, his cock twitching with anticipation of a touch that won't come (but it won't stop him, he bets). Add in the torrent of emotion that collides with him and the lips against his neck and chest feel like fire, the Huntsmans hips rolling against each thrust, like there's still more of him to be had somehow.

Blame yourself. You do this to me, he all but snarls back at the other man through their bond, unable to speak for trying to catch his breath. There's a warbling sense of euphoria that he's chasing, mounting with each moment that passes, and Ronin drives towards it with reckless abandon.

Fuck, right there-- he purrs, humming needily into the kiss and flexing fingers tipped with talons still trapped in Remi's grip. A mere touch from his other hand and he knows it'll all be over, and he holds off as long as he can.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's cold and hot and easy and hard in varying degrees of perfection.  Only aware of the snow and frosty winds for how his skin seems to sizzle against Ronin's, Remi is lost to the madness of the moment. The pleasure he feels expands in the back of his throat, coating his muscles in a delicious thrill that has him breathless and euphoric.  mine, he doesn't think so much as the thought just is, and it's with precision and strength that likely only the Taliesin-men are capable of, that Remi is able to reach the hand not clasped with Ronin's between their bodies, to wrap around the base of his husband's cock.

Wishing for a third hand, a fourth—a million—such that there was no inch of Ronin that he was not part of, Remi's wings flare from his back in tandem with a pulse of possessiveness that blazes from the alchemist's core. Mine his soul sings again as his fingers tighten and pulse around the Huntsman's cock, and were it not the case that there was some crucial dividing line between man and beast in moments like this, Ronin might have found himself blanketed by a manticore such was the carnal high Remi's thrusts had driven himself to.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
He is - he is Remi's, in this moment and all others, and were Ronin capable of anything close to coherent thought, he'd have told him as much. Alas, the only thing he can give the Lullaby for his troubles are wordless articulations of bliss, made all the more ragged as Remi's fingers pulse and squeeze against his cock. "Gods," he hisses, having to shift the leg hooked over the other man's shoulder to accommodate his wings, the movement causing a further surge of pleasure that all but tips him over the edge.

His own wings are pinned against the ground, and the pain that radiates out from his back only adds to this somehow. Stuttering a breath against Remi's lips is the only warning Ronin is capable of giving, and he cums with the world howling blank and white behind his eyes, with copper on his tongue and every nerve singing under Remi's touch. His free hand tightens hard in the other man's hair, tugging his head back as if to simultaneously hold him at bay and also pin him where he is.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Off-white, on star-dusted black, on bloody snow. Gods help anyone stupid enough to be anywhere near the pair just now, for it would be the very last thing they ever saw, but what a thing it would be.

There's no need for warnings and yet still they're given; Remi's comes in the form of a moan he can't keep caged any longer, and it's with lips that shape the Huntsman's name that he roars his climax across the tundra. In the whiteout of pleasure that follows, Remi is only aware of Ronin's fingers knotted in his curls, and the surreal tunneling pressure that comes from where their bodies are still perfectly fit together. That he's panting, that his ears are ringing, that had it been anyone else's hand in his he would have broken it by now—none of it registers in his mind.

There is only this moment, populated entirely by him and Ronin and a glistening release that settles over him like snow.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
It feels loud, the silence that stretches in the wake of Remi's roar across the desert, Ronin's chest heaving with a breath he can't quite catch. It's only after a few taut and blissful moments that he lets his fingers loosen a little in the other man's hair so he can clasp him close, his cheek lolling against Remi's temple. "Gods, you're everything," he whispers, sagging further into the snow - if that's even possible.

"I know it's cold, but I don't really want to move," he admits with a soft and lazy laugh, letting his fingers smooth down the back of Remi's neck, even as he shifts his leg away from the Lullaby's shoulder. All of his muscles feel like jelly and the snow-blank sky above seems to swirl behind his eyes even when he closes them.

Wanting simultaneously to stretch himself around Remi and also curl up against the other man, Ronin has to settle for the status quo in the end, though he does manage a clumsy kiss to Remi's cheek.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The way animals are wont to do when you try to stop fussing over them, Remi grumbles in the back of his throat as Ronin's fingers relax in his curls, his head rising slightly just to make sure the Huntsman wasn't planning on releasing him. Feel suddenly like his bones were made of lead, Remi smiles lazily as his wings—which had been stretched out to their widest just seconds ago—droop over them, his feathers sighing into the snow.

"Then let's stay." Remi hums against Ronin's chest, his lips pressing into the slight hollow of his husband's sternum. Lifting his head with some effort, the Lullaby's cheek dimples in the wake of the kiss pressed there. "You know...I am not sure I could honestly live without you anymore." He says, and though he's probably known it for some time deep down, only now does it really resonate. Maybe he'd be alive, but there would be none of him left. It would be only rage and darkness and thoughtlessness. Ronin seemed to be the only one who could bring out his humanity anymore and was certainly the only one who ever made things seem okay.

"Everything feels..." Searching for the words while looking at stark nothingness was almost as unhelpful as letting his gaze drop back to Ronin's impossibly blue eyes. "..perfect, with you. Even when everything is a mess." Leaning forward, the alchemist's kiss is tender despite the tang of blood that still coats both their lips. "I love you, for that."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Smiling his satisfaction at the blanket of feathers that droop over them, as well as the confirmation that they can stay, Ronin shifts only enough that he can wrap his arms properly around the Lullaby. His fingers tease through curls made sticky with blood and damp with ice and snow, before curling around shoulders that have always been strong, but have never had to hold quite so much responsibility before now.

In that way, it isn't so much of a surprise to hear the sudden depth and intensity in Remi's words, but Ronin still frowns softly even as he meets the kiss with equal sweetness and adoration. "Maybe it's meant to be like that," he suggests softly, and though it's still a bone of contention to know that they are bent and forged by the gods' will, it's not all bad in this case. "You and me are always going to be you and me. Nothing will ever, ever change that," he murmurs against another kiss delivered to Remi's lips.

"But with you being what you are to Ludo, and me being what I am to Safrin... with Mort and Vi and all those screaming opposites... maybe we're meant to fit together in that way, too." A light to keep the darkness from becoming too much. A shadow to show that light in stark relief.
ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
There have been times that the you and me of he and Ronin, had not felt so solid nor infallible as it did now. But after years together during which it was hard to tell which had been shed more, tears or blood, now there was absolutely no question. Remi wasn't so naive to think there wouldn't be bumps ahead, only that

"Maybe," Remi hums against the Huntsman's lips, not sounding entirely convinced. "But I would like to think that even if we were hobbled and sent to live a mundane life, I would need you just as much." Grinning, Remi steals a quick kiss. "Especially since one of us would certainly get hypothermia." He adds with a boyish smile.

"I really hope Nate chooses to kick me in the balls." Remi admits with a huff, exhaling in such a way as to make his lips buzz as he shakes his head.