BrainDed
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
If Phoebe felt like she could have gotten away with hiding in Remi’s arms all day, she absolutely would have. Of all the people in Caido, he was the only one she felt really cared for her, that had her best interest at heart, that didn’t think her burdensome. Of course, Emmett cared about her too but…it was different. Remi didn’t want anything from her. Part of her wondered if the alchemist knew how important he was to her…or if he could even comprehend it if she said so plainly.

”I know.” she said with a quiet sniffle as Remi tried to come up with a comment about the bull and its appearance. It was complicated which made it more difficult to process.

Her head tilted slightly as Remi began to explain what happened with Isla. At the midpoint of his tale she gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, wide eyes already tearing up again. Isla was dead? Guilt washed over her in an almost palpable way. If she had just been at the infirmary like she promised, maybe she could have stopped her from going out! And then she wouldn’t have brought any bad luck to Emmett’s family either! But before she could ponder the what ifs long, Remi delved back in. ”You made a deal with Ludo?” she said, concern etched in her voice. Bargaining with a god of death? That didn’t sound safe. ”What deal? What did you give them?” she asked quickly, worry growing.

But the faint clip-clop of hooves made her turn her head, brows furrowing in confusion. He…made a deal with Ludo…to bring Isla back from the dead…as a unicorn?? Her tears stopped as shock took over, mouth dropped. ”A…a unicorn?” she said in disbelief. There was very little Phoebe wouldn’t believe nowadays, but this was one of those things. A god of death put a dead woman’s soul inside a unicorn. Without thinking she reached up and placed a hand on his forehead, checking his temperature to make sure he wasn’t having fever hallucinations.

Messages In This Thread
BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-24-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-24-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-25-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-26-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-26-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-28-2019, 05:17 PM