to live life fully

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Pulling Kamaria close even as she pulls away, knowing this will be the last time she can hold her little girl just like this, the goddess breathes in all the youth that her child is about to throw away. Closing her eyes and crying starlit tears that hesitate only for a moment before rolling down her cheeks, Safrin smiles through her pain and gives her head a small shake. 'Don't apologize my little dove. I shall give you wings so you can fly." She vows, before pulling in a final breath that ends with white light pouring out of her.

Kamaria will feel the shift in her bones as the permanent bond to the gold gods etches itself in pristine writing upon her very soul. A new form will emerge from deep inside the cockles of her heart, something with dark eyes and silent wings. 'Don't ever be sorry for the things you want, my love. And always have the strength to go after them.'

It is only after she has had her fill of the small girl in her arms, that she pulls back to reveal a young woman in her place. 'I love you so very, very much.'

~FIN

Kamaria has been aged up, and made into an attuned! Her first shift is a barn owl!
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win