crystallized
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
'cause not everything means something, honey
so say the unsayable, say the most human things
Well! Her brows raise and lower quickly. Apparently everyone thought I fuckin' died. Which is... fair, honestly. Though it feels unfair. And she thought at least one person would've had faith in her. She chuckles, the sound ending on a note that's darker than she intended for. "To your credit, I almost did. Otherwise I would have came back sooner." She brings her hand up to rub the back of her neck, noticing the way Maeve is clutching the papers. She sighs softly through her nose, lips pursing, "Much sooner."

The fragility in Maeve's demeanor makes her chest cave in. Glancing back up at the queen's face, she lowers her hand and shifts her weight. A look of understanding softens her expression as she meets familiar, jade-green eyes that are filled emotion. She didn't mean to cause so much pain. She averts her gaze down and away, "Do you maybe.. want to sit and talk about this somewhere? Unless you have things to do, then I guess we could talk about it later.. I just wanted to let you know I'm back. And I'm alright. Jack.. uh.." she's begun talking and now it seems she can't stop, "Jack's gonna let me back on the Ark, so I'm not here to 'reclaim the throne' or anything. I know it's been a while and.. I've heard that you've been taking care of things on your own. So I won't get in your way. I..." she clears her throat and trails off, eyes flickering back up to Maeve's.
if everything is temporary
I will bear the unbearable

Messages In This Thread
crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-13-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-14-2021, 01:52 AM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-14-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-19-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-21-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-24-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 01-01-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 02:08 AM