transform the heart
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
life is waiting for you, it's all messed up but we're alive
Ellyra bit the inside of her cheek as Safrin took what she had brought. Heat filled her rosy cheeks as she lifted the scarf. Though there was a fragrant breeze that rolled through in the wake of her movements, Ellyra couldn't focus on anything except the goddess. Even the flowers and buds around her blooming and brightening was lost on her. "I wanted to honor who heard me. My parents always taught me that it was an honor for a god to visit with you, and that you should show them the same honor back." An offering was a sacrifice, they told her, which was why her time and talents had been spent trying to obtain what she was giving.

"I came today to ask something," The young woman paused and bit the inside of her cheek again, her weight shifting so that she no longer balanced on her heels before the goddess but came back down onto her knees, "to tie me to the old gods." She had spent her life in the Hollowed Grounds where her parents and their parents and so on detested the Voice. Ellyra had always been taught of the great wonders and doings of the old gods, and was well-versed in the destruction and power-grabbing of the Voice.

Messages In This Thread
transform the heart - by Ellyra - 12-15-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: transform the heart - by Safrin - 12-17-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: transform the heart - by Ellyra - 12-17-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: transform the heart - by Safrin - 12-19-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: transform the heart - by Ellyra - 12-24-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: transform the heart - by Safrin - 12-27-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: transform the heart - by Ellyra - 01-07-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: transform the heart - by Safrin - 01-13-2022, 03:58 PM