Personal Quest in the name of knowledge
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// it's best you not speak of what you found
please don't pass judgement on me now //
The Captain is already moving on ahead when the warning rings out, already cutting through the debris by the time the realization hits him. And he’s certainly a little hard headed, because as the debris starts to break and shuffle, he doesn’t quite realize it’s probably time to step back – that this might be the unstable ground the warning was about – precisely at the time the rubble crunches down onto his good arm.

Hissing out a curse, Varus steps back, casting a glance to Isla as she approaches and then looks past her to Nikolai with an amused fanged smile despite the slightly hurt pride within. “Guess it wasn’t wrong, huh?” That the warning was accurate, at least. His sensors spark in that way that has him wincing slightly, but Isla is there quickly to remedy(ha) the problem. “Thank you.” He offers her in a far more tender voice, appreciation glimmering in his gaze as her upgrade quiets his sensors and fixes the scrapes and cuts and bruises that would settle on his skin in a shimmer of silver.

That sounds good to me.” He murmurs quickly, stepping over to help Nikolai with the debris to get one that works for the warning and lets the boy carve it out while using his metal arm upgrade to help adjust the placement of the debris.

Varus helps Nikolai with setting up the debris with his metal arm upgrade!

Type: Grey
Metal Arm | A metal arm that's attached at the shoulder.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

"It's what I'm here for," Isla murmurs with a soft smile back up at Varus, patting his arm to make sure it's in ship-shape before stepping aside to let he and Nikolai work on making the warning for those who might venture into this part of the Underground. Whilst they work, she moves away a few more bits of debris such that the pile of stones and the carved warning will be more obvious.

And it all goes quite well, Isla smiling once they're done and stepping back to stand with them. "There," she says. "Alright, let's get out of here. Thank you both, though. I think these sorts of things can be really useful - and if you ever need anything, you know where to find me in the Temple." This Isla directs at Nikolai with a nod, before she turns to lead them back out of the ruins.

And we're done! Thank you very much everyone!

~FIN
passing by, you light up my darkest skies
you take only seconds to draw me in