Investigations [Open]
Jeremy Georgian
Philosopher

Age: 59 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Your eyes...?" Oh Lord. Jeremy immediately knew this problem was far beyond his ability or experience. He had never had to fix someone's long term eye problem in the trenches. And from what he'd seen of this place, of it's rudimentary technology...she had a better chance asking a mage than she did asking a medic. It was time to come clean. "I'm...not all that experienced in things like that, I'm afraid. Sorry. I'm...I was hoping to help with the more emergency kinda things that're happening right now. Broken arms and cuts. Stuff like that."

He looked her up and down. Was she blind? It was possible, but she didn't seem to have a cane with her and had looked right at him. "You might be better off speaking to someone with magic...you from around here? It still seems fucking stupid for me to be saying that. But that's how it is."

At first he had been apologising for swearing in front of people here, but now he was too tired to bother. Sides, no one seemed to mind. This place was a far reach from the places of academic prestige he was used to roaming, where one had to mind their Ps and Qs in front of rich parents of students and Deans with grants.

Jeremy
It's obvious my angry adolescent days are done
And I'm happy and I'm settled in the person I've become
But that doesn't mean I'm settled up and sitting out the game
Time may change a lot but some things may stay the same

Messages In This Thread
Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-23-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-25-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-25-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM