copper colored quiet
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Don't come over and don't be too good to me
I'm not proud of it, please, but i want it to sting
The smile is slow, pushing distrust and suspicion out of the way as it limps across Nate's face, brightening his features again. Not quite as bright as they'd been when he'd first come in, but somehow still better than they'd been in the past weeks. And an entirely different thing to how he's been at his lowest. There's squirming under his shirt as hands smooth up his back, just out of reach, but running out of places to run to. Nate's surprise, still kept under wraps until they're done picking at this one.

"No strings attached?" To say that Nate's surprised would be the understatement of the season, and it's only been what, a day at this point? "I don't gotta worry about some kid showing up in the middle of the night again?" He leans back when Sunjata pulls away, attentive eyes on his husband. "You gotta tell me, I dunno if we can handle any more." Joking feels so much easier now. Things haven't changed at all, and yet, they're changed forever.

A trembling hand rises to ghost across the redness on Sunjata's chest, blue eyes cling wrapped with tears as Nate trails along the points that hateful constellation had once splayed across. Fingers brush against the healed letters of his own initials, and for the first and probably only time the demi-god is glad the mental bond between them is severed. Possessiveness threatens to choke Nate out, threatens to spill from every orifice, thrums in his ears so loudly he barely hears the rest of Sunjata's explanation.

"That's all... absolutely incredible. I mean..." Words fail him, Nate shaking his head in quiet awe instead as his hands moves to cover up the newly bare skin of the other mans arm. "I'll get you to the Voice soon, okay? And we can ask her," he blinks, manic focus locking on his husbands face, "what are we asking her exactly?"
warm blood, baby, fuck a little separation, why should i deny myself
god, i'm unwell, must be a weak man, hurts like hell, just what i needed

Messages In This Thread
copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 12-19-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 12-23-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 09:11 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 05:33 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:07 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 06:24 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:37 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 08:50 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 09:07 AM