Training too many distractions
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Call it nostalgia, call it a mistake, call it whatever you want, Nate is back in Torchline. One day only, since he trusts the Court of Stars about as much as he trusts anything to do with stars, and well. Better to avoid the Queen throwing a hissy fit at him, huh? And with the way tensions are rising, this is probably the last time he'll get the chance to sift through the ashes of what was once his life.

Funny, how things grow out of so much destruction.

Silent feet carry him across a sandy path so familiar he doesn't really need to watch himself, though Pemota still keeps an eye out for him, hovered over his shoulder effortlessly while he stares out into the ocean and tries to not think too hard about the houses at the top of the cliff that he's slowly but surely wandering towards.

What he needs is a distraction. And the world, Caido, whatever, it seems to hear his prayer, and spits one out in the form of a familiar figure pacing in front of a dummy. Nate waits for a moment, head cocked as he watches Aurelia, creeping closer and closer. He's right behind her, head all but on her shoulder when he finally announces himself. "This guy botherin' you?"
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
too many distractions - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-09-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-13-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 04:11 AM