wrap my knuckles
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
arms give away your need
"Oh? You've taken stock of every relationship between here and Stormbreak, have you?" Ronin teases, linking his arms around Remi and closing his eyes to enjoy the warmth radiating out of his husband. "So you took my long list of compliments and zoned in on the one about your sexual prowess, mm? How very you?" Straightening up enough to aim a kiss against Remi's lips, he grinds his hips right back against the Lullaby.

"No hallpass. Just you. Always you. Only you," he whispers between kisses, and though they are being lighthearted, Ronin couldn't sound more serious. "If you go around showing people that, you're not going to be hated. I'm not entirely sure you'll be liked either, though," he points out with a grin. "But I love you, Remi. That'll never change."
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
i’m only a man in a funny red sheet
i’m only a man looking for a dream
"Every one." Remi agrees, lying through his teeth of course but making no attempt to hide it. "Well. I knew that was the one you wouldn't be lying about." The alchemist counters; if Remi was bad in bed, Ronin would have found some way of bringing it up before now.

If manticores could purr, Remi would have been. Alas, he can only hum a note of pleasure and pride. He was pretty sure Ronin didn't want his hallpass back, but after so recently meeting with Safrin, almost anything was possible. "I love you most." Pressing his forehead against Ronin's shoulder only to tilt it inward slightly, breathing into the space beneath his chin, the alchemist takes a breath and sighs it out. "I do not want to be hated, but nor do I want to simply become a pushover again. Help me find that balance?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
arms give away your need
"I wasn't lying about any of them. It's why I included the bad parts," Ronin grins, nuzzling against Remi's curls as he tucks his head into the crook of his neck. Strumming his fingers down the length of the other man's back, for a moment Ronin merely stands and enjoys the moment; the way the breeze whispers across the riverbank, the creak of the houseboat behind them, the smell of the woods that lingers on the Lullaby's skin.

"I can do that," he whispers, planting a kiss on the crown of Remi's head and giving him a warm squeeze. "As long as you help me not to punch Sunjata's head off his shoulders when I see him next. I will be hard pressed to control my temper, I think..." Speaking of which, they probably ought to get going soon.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
i’m only a man in a funny red sheet
i’m only a man looking for a dream
Stiffening for a moment, the alchemist cocks his head, listening. Satisfied that what he'd heard was just an animal, he settles slightly, but not without a small huff. "The Greatwood...it...it made me hear October and Finn having sex." He murmurs; there is no accompanying flush of desire or want for the Spyglass. If anything has dulled the fire reignited by the failed Dinner Party episode, it was hearing Tobi's moans.

Scrunching his nose, Remi gives his husband a withering looking. "Do I really have to do that?" He wonders disingenuously, before nodding so that there might not be any misunderstandings. A man's life was at stake. "Of course I will. Shall we?"{s/ay}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
"It what? Noooo." Ronin wrinkles his nose at hearing that, shaking his head and covering Remi's ears as if he can belatedly help to block the noise out for his husband. Obviously he's not able to do that, but it makes him feel better nonetheless. "We shall," he agrees fervently, though he's not talking about heading off to not punch Sunjata's head off his shoulders.

Leaning in for a kiss that holds more passion than any they've traded so far, Ronin dramatically sweeps Remi up into his arms. "You had to listen to them, so now they can listen to us," he informs him, the words mumbled against Remi's lips. And it's true that he's more likely to wander into the Stonesong than to successfully navigate them aboard the houseboat, but well... that's just a risk Ronin's willing to take.

~FIN
RONIN