strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
Miss Isla? What kind of formal bullshit was this? And who even was this? The questions blur in his mind, caught up only a second later as he flounders slightly, steel gaze lifting to see the Overseer with a hint of a smudge on her cheek and a bright smile that’s aimed his way. His lips part, half ready to say something in response to how he hadn’t expected to find her down here when she drops the ball on him.

Th-” He pauses, a huff of disbelief leaving him as his gaze drops to the Prince with a furrow of his brow. “The Prince? Holy shit.” He mutters, a hand rising to rub at his throat – not at all awkwardly, not at all as if he was trying to push out the sudden memory of that. And awkwardly, because the man – companion? – seems relatively put together, Sunjata tries to do his best to offer a smile to the Prince. “We met once. Sorry… About all of that.” His nose wrinkles and he shifts his weight from one leg to the other, gaze lifting to Isla. “I was hoping we could chat for a second. I have some big news…” The hand at his neck moves to gesture unhelpfully in the air.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 04:12 AM