strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
She takes the box and he returns to the position he was in before, arms latched behind his back as he draws up again to focus on her, still keeping his distance just enough to be less overwhelming in the space given his height. “Too many people come knocking if we aren’t out in the middle of nowhere.” Sunjata admits with a crooked smile and a soft laugh, a shrug of his shoulders.

As for the offer, though, she sits on a crumbling wall and he looks away, around the small little tunnel they’ve found themselves in to find a piece of rubble placed perfectly on a box that he imagines would be perfect for sitting – something that he steps over to and sits down upon to join her, to be a bit more eye level. “That’s essentially how they put it. They said Safrin was turning me into a soldier and war wasn’t my thing. Which… Is fair. I did a civil war once and it left a bad taste in my mouth.” He admits with a soft snort. But he leans forward, propped on his elbows. “It’s so relieving Isla. To not feel like I have to ride the line between being a perfect Old Gods soldier and go home to a demigod for the opposite side.” He murmurs.

So I want to help where I can and you’re the Overseer here. Perhaps we can help each other?
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 10:50 PM