strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
Later Isla will realise how non-threatening Sunjata is trying to be, and she'll very much appreciate it. For now she can only respond in kind, relaxing against the wall and rubbing at her forehead, smiling down at the jewellery box. "Gods, I bet. It can be lonely, though, if you're out in the middle of nowhere. Don't forget to visit, both of you." Sunjata and Nate, at least, are still more than welcome in the Grounds.

Nodding gently at his appraisal on the whole war situation, Isla raises her eyes even as she works open the box. "I know exactly how you feel. I just can't keep out of it, though... not as a medic." It's different to being a soldier; being able to patch people up is more difficult to step away from.

"I'd like that a lot, Sunjata. And it looks like you might have already helped me out quite a bit." The jewellery in the box is untouched, by the look of it, and Isla begins to sift through it. "What can I do to help you, though?"
i could die
Isla

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-23-2021, 10:57 PM