strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
We won’t.” Sunjata offers, the smile on his face turning mischievous and far more amusing as it spans in a Cheshire grin across his face, tugging at the scar. “If I get that item you’ll likely be seeing a lot of us.” Here he winks, humming a soft laugh in accompaniment of it before he settles in the little makeshift seat he’s picked.

The smile fades to seriousness, nodding his understanding as to how she wouldn’t be able to stay out of it due to her profession. “I can imagine.” It’s sadly said, but with the way she starts to pick through the jewelry, Sunjata lifts a hand to create a small pocket of water, drifting it over toward Isla so that she might be able to wash off any dirt that might be caked within the jewels themselves. “I need to help four pairs of people have sex for that quest from Frey. If you, or anyone you know, that might be willing to help me out with that, please let me know.” He offers, head tilting slightly as he focuses on keeping the water bubble going.

Aside from that, there isn’t much else I need help with until I figure out what exactly it is I am to do.” Head tilting this way and that, the longer dark curls falling in front of his face. “I can offer a shift of mine as part of the little bargain.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 11:06 PM