strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
It’s not much… But it’s a start.” And he has all of his zoo to call upon still should he need to. All in all, he’s feeling great. But he lays out the cards on the table, eyes following the way she cleans off some of the jewelry and the way one of them falls as soon as his offer hangs in the air between them. Now, being married to an Ascended, while he can’t exactly get Nate to flush very often, he has in the past – and that silvery flush that covers her cheeks is something he immediately notices.

The smile spans a bit wider, Sunjata leaning back, less crossing over the space between them. “Verbatim?” Clearing his throat, he sits up a bit taller. “Whether by being involved, or helping to facilitate, or… you know…” One of the few things Sunjata recalls from then, before of course he’d slept with Frey and then had Safrin scrubbed from his bones. “So I suppose you get to pick your poison. Or... Indulgence?” The sphere of water warbles as his hands move to gesture in a way that seems to say this or that.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 11:23 PM