strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
Immensely, Isla.” Sunjata admits with a hum of a laugh, so much more like the old version of himself before getting himself in too deep to the drama and trauma of what had happened to him. For now? It just feels like he’s coping with it again, just as he had when it started.

His gaze drops to the amulet which if he didn’t know any better certainly did look like a diamond, before her gaze drifts toward the ceiling and his own studies her face. “Of course.” It wasn’t like he was going to force her into doing anything. She could say no and he wouldn’t have any issues with moving on from the subject.

When it comes to Nate, though, an amused smile crosses his face and he lowers the water to drop down into the stones where it connects with the wall so that it might stay out of the way. “He doesn’t really know about it?” He says a touch awkwardly, a shoulder rolling with his shrug. “The item I asked for would be able to teleport Nate and I to the Grounds room. It’s… An anniversary gift for him.” And therefore Nate didn’t need to know the details, as far as Sunjata was concerned.

And a part of him just assumes Nate knows what they’re getting into, given who's demigod he’s become.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 11:38 PM