strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
It’s probably better that way.” A rumbling laugh leaves him, the newly minted demigod smoothing down his shirt now that his hands are open fully again without the water being a primary thought. The way she scrunches her nose to his little gift idea for his husband has him flushing a fraction, freckled cheeks flaring a small amount of red.

It’s likely the fact that it’s obvious what the item is for, but she harbors no judgements of it. And for that he’s thankful. “Mm, well, we are and always have been fairly open.” Aside from a select few that have driven the jealousy spikes between them. “I figure it isn’t too far different from whenever he needs to bite someone, if it goes further than that.” And that’s how he plans to keep it – a no strings attached sort of deal, regardless of what happens between the sheets.

It’s easier for everyone involved, that way.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 11:56 PM