strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
The fact that Isla wouldn’t have guessed about their open relationship has Sunjata’s brows rising an inch, his steel gaze lifting to her face again. “I will say that from experience it isn’t hard for us to keep the emotions out of it…” He pauses, head tilting left and right as a quiet sound leaves him. “But for others it proves a bit more difficult.” At least, that’s what he gathered with his conversation with Locke, even though Maeve had moved on from it. There had been a point where she had certainly caught feelings, feelings that weren’t reciprocated. “I haven’t met a Cal yet.” He decides to shift the subject swiftly instead of prolonging it. “Perhaps if he agrees to me hosting the date for you two you could tell me a few things he likes too.” The suggestion is made quickly and easily, before she’s holding up the amulet.

His gaze falls to it immediately, to the diamond that sparkles in the center now washed free of any dirt and dust over the years, decades, possible centuries. A grin spans his face, tugging at the corners as he nods and moves to stand, offering her a hand now to help her up from the space against the wall she’s sat in to sift through the jewelry. “Suppose you could say you found the diamond in the rough?” The jest is made easily, a low rumble leaving him. “Is there anything else of interest in that box?
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Sunjata - 12-26-2021, 04:46 AM