strength is in the eye of the beholder
Sunjata
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"Yeah, yeah. I bet that's what they all say," Isla drawls, her smile sunny and her blush lingering a little longer given the subject of conversation. Whether it's Sunny or Nate charming the pants off people, or Cal doing the same, she can't be blamed for getting flustered, surely. "You'll have to reserve your final judgement for when you meet him," she decides at last, holding the box out to let him take his pick.

And the ruby studs are a surprise to her as well, though Isla soon guesses that they aren't for Sunjata. "I am sure he will love them," she says with a wink, closing the box up again and setting it down somewhere safe in the ruins, where other intrepid explorers might be able to get their hands on the treasure.

"That's all I needed from here," she says, gesturing for Jata to follow her back out into the pathways where the Prince is waiting. "Come on - if we head back to my place, I'll make some tea. Maybe you'll even get a chance to meet the man of the hour."

That being Cal, obviously.

~FIN
i could die
Isla

Messages In This Thread
strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-21-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: strength is in the eye of the beholder - by Isla - 12-27-2021, 06:50 PM