supermassive black hole
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
Thank you, by the way. I’m not sure if I said it before.” He offers her as his gaze finds hers looking up toward him. As for the bigger news, he hums a soft laugh, a nod, an almost awkward tilt of his head and the edge of a wince that creases the edge of one of his eyes. “Oh yes.” Much bigger news. And there’s comfort in telling Wessex of this now because Frey has given him no reason to worry of it. So he flashes her a slightly brighter grin, straightening up his posture, shoulders back in a far more relaxed version of himself than he’d ever been prior.

He’s not sure how to bring it up rather than so outwardly, so he hears her confusion on his question. “When I shot you with my lightning, it was like it came back to me? It’s never happened before.” To him, but he hadn’t shot at her before. Perhaps it wasn’t an upgrade, perhaps it was a perk of the metallic bird shift. Perhaps he’d just been unlucky and cast himself as a lightning rod for the second time.

Anyway, uh, I’m not with Safrin anymore.” He cuts to the chase, offering her an awkward smile. “I figured you’d probably want to know.” Given that argument they’d had when Wessex had berated him on his doorstep about choosing sides.

And he’d certainly chosen something now.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-21-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-21-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-26-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-27-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-31-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-31-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-04-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:19 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-10-2022, 02:34 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 06:46 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-13-2022, 04:49 PM