Actions speak louder than words (Usually)
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai flinched at the harsh words before glancing at the cave and realizing that Azure was right. This really was a shit place to have chosen, but he had panicked and had nearly zero survival knowledge even before he Ascended, so who could blame him. "Ah, shit." The Ascended then saw how clearly cold the woman was and felt another sting of guilt.

"Fuck. Yah, I'll go get some." Standing up, Nikolai took off his jacket and placed it a few feet from Azure as he walked past her and out of the cave. "I hope that helps for now." The Ascended tried to broadcast his intentions clearly so as not to scare or startle her and kept as much distance between them as possible as he left.

Quickly finding dry wood suitable for a fire and a piece of stone flint, he returned to the cave. Nikolai dropped to a knee and placed them down on the ground before skidding them over to Azure, along with a sheathed knife to strike the flint with. "This should work, right?" The Ascended then backed away as soon as the items were placed, not wanting to invoke her wrath or scare her.

Returning to huddling in his corner of the cave, Nikolai eyed his companion warily. Sending a glance at flammable materials, he couldn't help but gulp, "Please don't set me on fire. I probably deserve it, but still."
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actions speak louder than words (Usually) - by Nikolai - 01-05-2022, 02:19 AM