(SE) dreams like coins down a well
Ronin!!!
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
FELIX

The tidbit about his father does have a small crooked smile crossing his face, a surprisingly deep rumbling laugh leaving him. He can only imagine it, how his father might have just dove in head first. He supposes he got his patience from his mother. “I’d bet after I got put in the highest tree.” Felix chimes with another little laugh, strolling through the path and lugging the sled with the deer on it behind the two of them.

His question over his mother has him slowing down just enough as they start to reach the Stonesong, the sound of rushing water infiltrating his ears and calling to the bear shift within him. “Gods, true. Well, I’m glad it was you.” Besides, the Huntsman looked like he needed a bit of a pick-me-up even if it was at his own expense.

Felix sets up the sled in view of them and when he turns back to look at Ronin, the demigod is cleaned up of the lichen and soaking wet with the water and Felix takes little to no time to trot through the water toward the demigod, sinking down to get all the lichen out of his hair and sprouting beard before he stands up again and looks quite similar to a wet dog. “At least it’s easy to get out and it doesn’t stain. I could have used pomegranates! I saw some in the market earlier and thought about it.” He protests with a wide grin, splashing a bit of water toward Ronin to get an extra little lichen off his side where he might not have been able to see it otherwise.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice

Messages In This Thread
(SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-28-2021, 11:39 AM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-28-2021, 05:49 PM