Blooming in adversity
Quest turn in for Nature Frey!
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray lets out a content sigh as Frey appears and the energy of the nature around them thrums. Seeing the lily practically preen makes the herbalist smile as she sits down as well. It's a bit of a pleasant surprise that the deity has time for further discussion, but it's appreciated immensely.

"Thank you", Ray nods as she considers what might be best. "All of that sounds invaluable honestly. But I think what would be most valuable is something that can stabilize someone. Sometimes when I'm tending to someone or someone gets injured elsewhere, they die before herbs or basic first aid can even be applied. If I had an item or something that could replenish just enough of their health that they were no longer at risk of immediate death, I could then begin to actually treat them."

The ability to turn a life-threatening or severe condition into something more manageable that had a better prognosis would be incredible. Especially if it was an item that had multiple uses that she could carry around for emergencies.
They have not
forgotten this

Messages In This Thread
Blooming in adversity - by Ray - 12-29-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: Blooming in adversity - by Frey - 12-29-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: Blooming in adversity - by Ray - 12-29-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Blooming in adversity - by Frey - 12-29-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Blooming in adversity - by Ray - 12-29-2021, 06:05 PM