Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
Perhaps it’s her own version of playing with him now, but it works both ways. The way they can distract and confuse one another with the movement of each other, the way a simple smile can stun her and the way she clings to him makes his heart thunder in his ear. It hurts, truthfully, to try and support her weight even if she hardly weighs a thing while she climbs up him. His stubbled cheek is pressed to her own and all he can do is bark a warm laugh across the chilled skin from the water he’s attempting to dunk her into.

And while she’s correct in how he could just drop onto her, he doesn’t want to do that. Instead, he doesn’t even need the water below him to drench her like a wet cat. “Really?” He chimes to her claim, a crooked smirk forming on his face as he pulls up – letting her have a bit more space above the water and to cling to him, trying to support himself and her with his arms even if the pain is still barking through his middle. One hand wraps around her lower back, pressing her against him, and with a throaty hum of a playful purr his head angles in toward her, nose and lips pressed against her wet hair. “I don’t need to dunk you in here to get you wet.” And with it, he holds her still, and she might spy the glittering droplets of balls of water above him that he aims directly down onto the both of them, seeking her out the most.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 12-30-2021, 04:44 AM