Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
They both lose their grip, connected in their closeness and how they’d fallen into the water, but Sunjata’s quick to figure out what to do next – hands rising and skating along her skin until he can wrap her wrists in a small little hold, tugging her closer as she tries to jerk her hands out of his grip. His hands only tighten, the amusement palpable in the air between them, even without the attuned bond to do such a thing. He snorts, another quiet rumbling laugh as she accuses him.

His lips part, about to say something when she blows a stream of air out of her lips and aims it at him, Sunjata smirking through it – trying to figure out what she’s doing. She wouldn’t shock him, surely. But it’s a surprise when the water along his face and lips and eyelashes suddenly grows quite colder and goosebumps rise on his skin, hands loosening around her wrists as he eyes her and surges toward her, the hand rising to press against her lips to keep her from blowing that cold air at him.

Alright, alright. You know how much I hate the cold. That's a low blow.” He murmurs through a rumbling laugh, nose wrinkling as he tries to get a bit of the water off of his mustache.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 12-30-2021, 05:31 AM