Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
She’s brighter than he’s seen her in some time and perhaps that’s part of the reason this has become such a back and forth game – one that almost feels like what could have been.  One that almost feels like what should have been. And perhaps Sunjata’s just stuck in that strange space of wanting to pretend and giving absolutely no fucks, because who else would know?

Her hand guides his away from her lips but he’s still in her space, close enough to share breaths, and with a huff and a small tinge of pain he sinks forward into her, pressing his forehead against hers with a huff of another quiet laugh. “I concede.” He rumbles, hands dropping from her lips and wrists to find their way to her shoulder, to her side, his lids closing as he tries to catch his breath – water dripping from his long lashes.

What’s my punishment?” He teases her back, the edge sharp in his tone.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 12-30-2021, 05:59 AM