Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

It’s true. It’s so much easier here, just the two of them. Not even companions to keep them from gravitating into each other’s space like lost stars. Even as she begins to catch her breath, the water around them slowly stilling to only errant ripples as they shift, Hotaru can’t take her eyes off Sunjata. Every triple beat of her heart pounds out rhythmic words that she shuts her ears against. Until even those become lost in a distant buzz of sound as he leans closer, pressing their foreheads together gently.

The path his hand finds from lips to waist is a scorching echo, and she can’t tell if it’s in her head or if there really is something to the way she burns each time he touches her. Fire has ended so much of them. Are the stars not cosmic fires in their own right too? But this fire still lures her in, a facade of warmth she wants to believe in. Maybe she should have had more sympathy for moths, if this is how they feel about such light.

His question feels like a gauntlet thrown. A dare. A challenge. Ru presses infinitesimally closer, tips of their noses now brushing as well. Despite the hammering of her heart she still finds a smile stuck on her lips. “I can think of a few fitting punishments if I’m allowed my pick,” she begins imperiously. “Chauffeuring me around wherever I desire, foot rubs on demand, a general praising of my being to all those around…” she trails off intentionally, grinning, awaiting his interruption over her choosing more than one and thinking up something wilder to try and shock him with.
Now you can quit, you can cave in
but just know you're not beyond saving
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Hotaru - 12-30-2021, 06:25 AM