Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
She should know by now that when it comes to the two of them, this is the tango they dance to. It’s one that he can drown himself in, and in her, his arms supporting her and keeping her aloft until he can drag her down. Soft growls pant through him as her nails dig into his forearms, Sunjata shivering, cock throbbing as she tightens against him. Once she’s settled enough and her heads thrown back, Sunjata let’s go of her hip with one hand, trailing it up to tangle in her hair, to keep her head tugged back and exposing her neck to him further.

He surges toward her at the same time he drives deeper into her, panting at her skin with wet kisses, the sharp pain of nips, the greedy growl that vibrates against her skin. Her hips circle and he shudders with it, a small whine that leaves him as he draws back slightly, laying further back against the rockery, enough to peer up at her with steel that are blown with need and desire.

Fuck me, Ru.” He breathes, giving her all the room to take the reins, to let her make those memories she can hold right to her chest, to think of in the night. He stops moving, aside from the twitch and throb of his length in her, his gaze almost expectant to see what route she chooses to take with it.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 06:15 AM