Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
They dance together, in this primal instinctual way, skin against skin. The sounds they make echo off the rocks of the stream and Sunjata leans back after leaving more little red marks in Hotaru’s neck, handing her the reins, leaning back to peer up at her like she is that siren, the way the sun reflects off her skin, with the beads of sweat that glisten like diamonds along her. She moves instantly, bouncing in both a torturous way and yet satisfying all the same, her tightness drawing more groans from him, more ways that his body tenses and relaxes, the way his own head tips back with a hitch of breath as her pace changes without him following suit.

He can’t help but to meet her as she rises up, his hips rocking up into her wet heat, shivering with a moan that slips from him too, doing his best to keep his hands to himself. “Don’t tempt me.” It’s a throaty, hoarse purr in return, just seconds before her hands are at his throat and his gaze narrows in both surprise and pleasure, his body trembling with the sensation of her thumb’s pressure. “Good. You haven’t forgotten.” He rumbles through a soft, shaky laugh, the sensation sparking that edge that’s so close and yet so far. As if to tempt her more, he tilts his head back, matching her pace with his hips, helping her to slam down onto his cock.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 07:13 AM