Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
She jolts with his touch and he’s there to shush her and guide her along, hands moving however she needs them to in order for him to make her crack, to get her to ride out her orgasm on him, and it works. He can feel the way she clenches around his cock, the way she lurches forward but spreads her legs more so that he does slip in just a little more, and he keeps his fingers running in that slow circle to ride out each aftershock until the sensitivity grows too much. And only after does she peel herself from him — a breathy groan leaving him with his own sensitivity, his own release that’s on the edge and slowly getting further and further away with each second that passes.

He’s still panting, lust blown gaze finding her face as he pushes forward to catch hers in a kiss before he can even respond to her question. He pulls away with a nip to her lower lip, his other hand threading through her hair to land at her neck and shoulder, pushing her away from his face with a playful smirk. “I think… Your mouth.” He pauses, raising his newly scarred eyebrow. “Keeps you from whispering all those devilish thoughts into my ears.” It’s punctuated with a wink as he leans back now, more on his elbows, his eyes hawk focused on her face to watch.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 08:46 AM