everybody wants to rule the world
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Isla only startles him a little. He gives her a small, almost sheepish smile. This kind of thing is weirdly humbling. But of course he'd pick the shrine that she doesn't really like. It was just the easiest for him to find. Maybe he should've asked Isla before he showed up but he's not always the best at asking for help. The weight of her next to him is comforting though, for someone he barely knows.

And then she's there. The static in the air makes the little hairs on his neck stand on end and he doesn't know where to look except at her. The right thing to do huh? He nods, trying to figure out what he wants to say again. "I want to know if I can help. Or how. I guess it's a question and a proposition rolled into one.. I'm an Attuned, you know. I can go places your Ascended can't." Namely places like Stormbreak.

He kind of shrugs his shoulders, looking down. "Someone told me to make sure I was on the right side of this and I'm starting to think I'm not."
Crack a smile and cut your mouth
and drown in alcohol

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 12-30-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Isla - 12-30-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-01-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-02-2022, 07:30 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-03-2022, 04:32 AM