Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

She's waiting for him. She has been for majority of the season. Days going by and by. Each one somehow a little harder to stomach. He was within reach should she seek him out. It would just take a half a days travel by skyship to find him within the walls of Stormbreak, but she couldn't bring herself to interfere. He had work to do. There were things beyond her that required his attention. So she waited. She waited and waited and waited. The feelings she held for him never fading, but simply taking root much deeper as the time passed.

It was on a whim that she came out here, leaving a note just in case, hoping beyond hope that he'd show up. He doesn't disappoint her. He never does. The smile is instant, making her cheeks ache as she turns towards the sound of his voice, sprinting across the sand to meet him. Cordelia doesn't hesitate to throw herself in his arms, legs wrapping around his waist and her own arms coming around his neck, clinging to him as she hugs him with all the strength she can muster. Her lips quickly find his and it all clicks into place then. The sun is somehow brighter and the air sweeter. Everything is right again.

"I missed you." She sighed against his lips, drawing back to press her forehead against his, lingering there a moment longer before she drew back to look at him. A heat flaring in her eyes along with annoyance that suddenly alighted along the bond. "You didn't write."
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose - by Cordelia - 03-01-2022, 12:54 AM