Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

When his eyes finally fell upon her, a smile broke over his typically glacial features. He braced himself as she came for him, ready to catch her as her whole body engulfed him. He chuckled some and held her against his body, not ready to let her go too quickly. He took in a deep breath, her scent he had followed to get here so faint now so brilliant and bright as it filled his lungs. It was a scent he would not forget.

He placed a few kisses between her words, prolonging his own talking and his own reasoning for the sake of tasting everything he had been missing. She pulled back and the spark of her annoyance warned him, but he all but ignored it to pull her in for another kiss. One hand that had been wrapped around her came up from the small of her back to sink into the thick locks of her auburn hair and keep her from pulling away from him. He placed kisses all over her face, light and pecking.

Anticipating for her to squirm in his grip and dig down into her ire, Noah finally pulled back from his compassionate barrage. "I'm sorry." It was all he had to say -- any explanation of what had been happening the last season would only sound like an excuse, and he had learned enough from his father in his youth to stray from that path.

Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose - by Noah - 03-01-2022, 08:27 PM