Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

He's successful in his approach, catching her off guard as she worked through each motion, losing her footing as he let his voice ring out with its correction. Cordelia fell with a thud, sending a playful glare his way as she braced herself on her elbows, "My footing was fine. What would you know about it anyway?" He'd know absolutely everything about it, but Cordelia wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of saying so. If only to be just as annoying as he was.

The Attuned pushed herself up, dusting sand off of her loose clothes and wiping sweat from her brow, moving to approach him after taking up her sword, "I've been working on what you showed me before. I feel I've gotten faster." Cordelia's offer for him to witness it himself goes unsaid, knowing that he'd want to see for himself and continue to help her improve as he always did and Cordelia was hopeful that she'd see just that with his help.
All the king's horses, all the king's men
Couldn't put me together again

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Cordelia - 01-01-2022, 10:02 PM