Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Cordelia growled at his sudden laughter, shooting a glare that would surely knock him dead if looks could kill, getting to her feet as he approached. "Oh shut up." She grumbled without any real heat, feeling a smile tug at the corners of her mouth despite herself, taking a moment to dust the sand from the loose linen shorts she wore. Of course she knew that he had a wealth of knowledge in this area. Something she was going to take plenty of advantage of. That didn't mean she couldn't give him shit. Sticking out her tongue at his quip in what could only be considered a childish display, Cordelia took up her practice weapon again, squaring her shoulders. "I'm plenty aware of my surroundings. You just decided to be an ass." The Attuned accused, but her amusement was obvious as it sparked brightly along the bond, fizzling and cracking with energy.

The conjured Hel target made her brow raise, grin finally breaking through as a laugh bubbled up in her throat, watching it hover just before her. It took her a moment, but she steadied herself enough to focus, returning to her earlier stance. Cordelia hadn't been lying when she said she'd gotten faster. It was apparent that she'd been practicing with the way she moved through the combinations he'd taught her previously. Her strikes and stabs against the target sure and powerful, each one landing before she was retreating to start all over again, waiting for his feedback to apply corrections.
All the king's horses, all the king's men
Couldn't put me together again

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Cordelia - 01-03-2022, 08:01 AM