Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
He rolled his eyes at her motion, preferring to wait until she’d turned around before making a few mocking gestures with his face. “That does not sound like an apology,” he remarked, tempted to still give her nothing out of childish pettiness. But ever a general and a blade, even without the title pressed next to his name, he watched and scrutinized.

Within the sway of his magic, the Hel effigy soared and volleyed, rounding along the convictions of her maneuvers as if it had seen it all before. The Sword relented a little as her speed seemed to unfurl in rapid succession, until she was hitting feathers off to the side, and the target began to take on a lopsided appearance. “Good with your speed,” he noted, approaching once more along the sand, taking his time. Swift hits could mean quicker fights, adversaries pummeled without delay. However, there could be less strength behind the motions as well, or haphazard melees where an enemy could breach and reach. “But you leave yourself open here,” and he pointed towards her ribs, unblocked as she unleashed her frustrations out on the bird. “Try to defend against it.”

Then, even with its very bent appearance, the fake Hel rallied, coming towards the left side of her ribcage.
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Deimos - 02-23-2022, 11:47 AM